Part Time Sitter vacancy at in Nashville

is currently seeking to employ Part Time Sitter on Sun, 12 Aug 2012 05:11:45 GMT. I am returning to school and will need part time help. The schedule isn't consistent, however. I live in hillsboro village. I need someone who can pick up my kids from preschool on Mondays at 2:15, bring them home and stay with them until 5:30. The other day is Thursdays. You would need to arrive by 7:00am and help me get the kids ready for school and drive them there to arrive at 9:00am. You...

Part Time Sitter

Location: Nashville Tennessee

Description: is currently seeking to employ Part Time Sitter right now, this vacancy will be placed in Tennessee. More complete informations about this vacancy opportunity kindly read the description below. I am returning to school and will need part time help. The schedule isn't consistent, however. I live in hillsboro village. I need someone who can pick up my kids from preschool on Mondays at 2:15, bring them home and stay with them until 5:30.

The other day is Thursdays. You would need to arrive by 7:00am and help me get the kids ready for school and drive them there to arrive at 9:00am. You would be free from around 9:30 am until 3:15, when they have to be picked up from school. Then you guys will hang out at home and begin their dinners around 6:00.

I should arrive home around 6:30 at the latest. Those 2 days comprise 9 hours. I also have a need for Friday mornings to arrive at 7:00 am, help get the kids ready for school and take them by 9:00. I am waiting to hear back from someone who is interested in working that day, but it is very possible I would need the Friday as well.

My daughter is 2 1/2 and my son is 12 months. Generally speaking, pretty easy kids. Except for picky eaters and my daughter has sensitivities to loud noises.
- .
If you were eligible to this vacancy, please email us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to .

If you interested on this vacancy just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website

This vacancy starts available on: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 05:11:45 GMT



Apply Part Time Sitter Here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال